Wednesday 4 November 2009

Tomorrow is another day.....

I'm going to start putting the title to these posts AFTER writing them. Mostly because I am starting to write this one with no idea where it's going.

Felt bad all day today - up early to sort out lunches for the boys then fell back into bed at 7:30....only to be woken by Mrs Brykins stomping around at quarter to nine trying to get the boys out the door to school. Bless her - she'd seen me zonked back out so managed to get herself up and ready for work and organise the boys and take them to school.

She could have been a bit bloody quieter though.

Then somehow managed to go back to sleep until almost mid-day, waking with a horrible headache which has been around all day.

So headache = no real brain power, so nothing very much got done.

Tomorrow I WILL get re-started on the business plan. I promise myself.

Ah - there's the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment