Wednesday 16 February 2011

Irregular Update

It's quite scary how easy it is to suddenly get to five months between updates! I'm not sure that makes for a great blog, but so what?

Current situation....have been working for Royal Mail since the end of October. Hard work, especially on the feet, legs and shoulders, but am enjoying it and it's keeping me fit and losing me weight.

I started as a Christmas Casual which meant no guarantee of hours and paid minimum wage. Ended up working almost every day in November and December and most of January. Must be getting something right as they have now made me up to a real postman, though only on a twelve week rolling contract and only an official eight hours per week.

Still working just about every day that I want to, but the eight hour contract is cheaper for Royal Mail if I want a week off or go sick.

Oh.....got myself a little pocket rocket Nissan Micra as well. Will put that stuff on a seperate update.

No comments:

Post a Comment