Thursday 17 September 2009

Do I do enough to have a blog?

Just noticed that I've not put anything on here recently and sat down to write something. And realsed that right now, life is so crap that there's really nothing for me to say.

Take today - got a lie in as Mrs Brykins took boys to school. Then she went to work, so I lay in bed and finished a book that I have already read twice. Got up, saw that Bioshock had finished downloading so installed and tested that....seems to work okay.

Went through my email and applied for another couple of jobs - trying to do at least four a day now, though only getting any kind of confirmation to one or two. Still - that's a numbers game.

Listened to some of Radio 2 while eating lunch (cold Raviolli from the tin) then cleaned the kitchen, tidied the lounge and dining room and put all the garden furniture away.

Ate a Turkish Delight bar.

Now am sat here, bored, waiting for the rest of the household to come home. Really worth writing about, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment