Wednesday 2 September 2009

Strange couple of days

As the end of the school holiday draws near (they go back tomorrow) I am swaying one way and the other regarding this "house-husband" malarky. Am getting to spend some quality internet time and making more and more friends on Twitter and on Facebook and that is good - I think.

Have been keeping on top of the housework (though of course, not to the same high standard as Mrs Brykins does) and the haven't killed, injured or underfed the boys so can't be doing everything wrong. Today I even made stuffed marrows without a recipe. And everyone ate them.

Was nice to find out that I appeared in someone else's dream the other night - shame I can only ever remember Gwyneth Paltrow starring in one of mine. Am sure there have been others but I very rarely remember them.

Today have done final shopping and getting ready for school - everyone has bags packed and uniform laid out, lunches made and shoes polished.

Am now sat all alone as they are all in bed, Mrs Brykins is on another three hour part of her course (two evenings per week in the computer room, then two more evenings each week of homework) and am waiting for Dragons' Den on TV.

That's about my life right now. Anyone wanna (a) swap or (b) employ me?

No comments:

Post a Comment