Thursday 7 January 2010

My Twitter "Family"

First, I must say that the people below were not consulted about this.

No major news today so straight into a top five. This time, my five Twitter "Family" members:

(5) @fudgecrumpet and @Nettofabulous - two grumpy uncles sat in the corner slagging off the world and making me piss my pants with laughter.

(4) @Stickyplasters - she's my big sister who is always on hand to lend a sypathetic ear when I need a moan.

(3) @nik_kee_dee - my slightly deranged younger sister who all my friends want to shag but are secretly a bit scared of. Like Angelina Jolie in a way. Without the lips. Or the tattoos. Or the small brown people cluttering up the house.

(2) @jason_manford - the brilliantly funny big brother who, when in a good mood, will have a bloody good laugh with you. But still frightens your friends a bit.

(1) @LuceKD and @Richard_Gable - I want them to adopt me.

Ouch - that was harder than I thought. I follow SO many fun people on Twitter and love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment