Monday 11 January 2010

So much for that!

Great plans and so on.....the idea really, really was to make sure I updated every single day. In the words of my (soon to be) teenage son: "EPIC FAIL". For some reason, thursday, friday and the weekend just sort of slipped past un-noticed.

Well....I say slipped past - friday/saturday simply knocked me on the head and strolled on past while I was asleep. Something went wrong inside me and everything felt awful so fourteen hours sleep crept up and kidnapped me.

Funny thing, sleep.....fourteen hours on Friday night, pretty normal (for me) five hours on Saturday night, then last night I managed to see 1.30am, 2.30am, 3.30am and 4.30am on the clock before being woken by the alarm at 6.30am. Today is mostly about tiredness and grumpiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment