Friday 9 April 2010

Mobile Good News.....at last!

After the on-going issue with the G2/Hero (signal problems, turning off, and total lack of 3G), I am more than happy now. Long conversation with a very nice lady at the T-Mobile Complaints Handling department and they are sending me a brand spanking new HTC Desire....when they are back in stock.

Have had it confirmed by email from them - this is a new phone and probably just about the best thing out there right now. If I were taking this same contract out now, they would be charging me £100 for the handset. And they are sending me one to keep me quiet about all the G2 issues. Shan't complain!

All I need to do now is to keep in touch with them and make sure they check stock daily (though I have heard that the shipment is due in early next week) and then I can put a review here and make you all green with envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment