Thursday 20 August 2009

Still loving the lappy.

Been a couple of weeks now and am loving my little laptop more and more every day. Mrs Brykins is now doing her CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) exams and needs the desktop computer for two evenings every week plus a couple more for homework. Have basically lost the desktop (and my study!) for four or five nights per week.

So have moved myself to my laptop - everything important syncs between it and the desktop, my email and Twitter and Facebook and everything is all in two places so I have re-discovered the joys of sitting in the garden or even watching some TV while I Tweet.

Shame the battery is turning out to be only good for two hours...but then the extended battery (that gives five hours) makes the laptop a horrible shape. And there's plenty of sockets around the house!

So now am thinking about a hard drive upgrade and an additional 2GB of memory.......

No comments:

Post a Comment