Monday 27 July 2009

Back to self-employment?

The more I look for another job, the harder it seems to be. With six of my last five employers going bankrupt or closing down on me, it's hardly may fault that I have changed jobs every six months for the past couple of years.

But that doesn't look good to prospective employers and agencies, so my CV isn't getting me any interviews.

That leaves me one other option - go back to self-employment. I did it a couple of years back....spent two years working for local companies doing IT support, web site design and some marketing.

Today I have registered a new domain name (www.sugama.co.uk - it means "easy to be understood") and will be gunning for web design, IT support and also some business mobile phone contracts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment